Improvisation

Do you like improvisation? I play at Moulin Marcoux in Pont-Rouge each Wednesday at 7 years old. The cost to enter is 5$ each adults and 3$ each childrens.

A new sport in ESD

In my school, they play many sports, Baskeball, Hockey, Soccer, Football and Tennis. But, you not play Deck Hockey. I think that Donnacona secondary school add a new activity in Physical Education class. I think that this sport sould be Deck Hockey.


Deck Hockey is not violence sport. It is a good sport to play in a school for this. They not have a big cost for the equipment only a stick. You can play this sport at 6-12 players for each team.

Deck Hockey interresting many student in Donnacona secondary school because a many studient like Hockey but they don't know spin. Deck Hockey play without spin. This sport played in boots. Deck Hockey is a good excerse for cardio and is not complicate sport for the teacher because these same at ice Hockey.


Finally, Deck Hockey is not violence sport that I think that Donnacona secondary school should be integrate a Deck Hockey in a Physical Education class. But my school should integrate a new sport in EDS.

What is this sport?

1: This sport is played in a Gym
2: This sport is a summer sport
3: This sport is played with an orange ball
4: This sport is played in team
5: This sport is played against another equipes
6: This sport is played in the olypic games.
7: This sport has a National league (NBA)
8: This sport is my favourite sport
9: I have played this sport in secondary 1
10: I play this sport still in a diner time at the school GYM



This sport is BasketBall

vendredi 27 novembre 2009

A Place to See. It is my Dream

Charles Hardy
16 years old
Student


The dream is a dream, I very like this sentence because I will dreamed to travel in the world.
My first place that want to go in the future is Australia or British Columbia. I prepare a travel in these contries for this summer with Gabriel Chabot.

I want go for the English immersion and for the many different culture in this people. This travel is so important for me, because I like the travel and is not the same landscape that in Quebec City. I will go in this contries for a work, I will work collect tomatoes or in a Saputo company. I will learn a new culture and the people. I for this and for immersion that I want go in Australia or British Columbia.


The city that I want visit in Australia will be Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra because this city is the bigest city in Australia. For the landscape,
culture and the activity is so more interresting for me.

And in British Columbia I want visit Vancouver, Burnaby and Victoria for the same reason that Australia.

Charles Hardy

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Do you have like the movie Les Grandes Chaleurs