Hey you,
Do you like animals and what is your favorite animals? Me my favorite animal is the dog, i had a dog in the last years but he died but had an illness we were to oubliger to make it kill. Its name was Dalto, he had 2 years old. I had 3 dogs in my life, Blacky, Louky and Dalto. I don't like a cats beacause this animals is stupid. The dogs is so cool, you can play game with your dog.
It is for its that I love the dogs
I agree with you dog is the best animal in this world i don't have one but i would really appreciate to have one. It is like a dream become true.
RépondreSupprimerI am agree to guys with your choose the most famous animal in this world is the dog. The dog is the most affective animal i have in this world and is one the most intelligent too.
RépondreSupprimerI don't like animal and i don't have animal. Whizzes the only animal that i have in my life it's a bird and a fist and i am happy without animal.
RépondreSupprimerI agree! Dogs are really better then cats. Cats are crazy, they don't care of you. A dog come to see you when you call him, a cat sit and sleep!!
RépondreSupprimer