as trainee and assitant of production. In CJSR company i am cameraman. This company is a Community TV. You can watch and the 3 if you have the numerical cable.
A new sport in ESD
In my school, they play many sports, Baskeball, Hockey, Soccer, Football and Tennis. But, you not play Deck Hockey. I think that Donnacona secondary school add a new activity in Physical Education class. I think that this sport sould be Deck Hockey.
Deck Hockey is not violence sport. It is a good sport to play in a school for this. They not have a big cost for the equipment only a stick. You can play this sport at 6-12 players for each team.
Deck Hockey interresting many student in Donnacona secondary school because a many studient like Hockey but they don't know spin. Deck Hockey play without spin. This sport played in boots. Deck Hockey is a good excerse for cardio and is not complicate sport for the teacher because these same at ice Hockey.
Finally, Deck Hockey is not violence sport that I think that Donnacona secondary school should be integrate a Deck Hockey in a Physical Education class. But my school should integrate a new sport in EDS.
What is this sport?
1: This sport is played in a Gym
2: This sport is a summer sport
3: This sport is played with an orange ball
4: This sport is played in team
5: This sport is played against another equipes
6: This sport is played in the olypic games.
7: This sport has a National league (NBA)
8: This sport is my favourite sport
9: I have played this sport in secondary 1
10: I play this sport still in a diner time at the school GYM
This sport is BasketBall
2: This sport is a summer sport
3: This sport is played with an orange ball
4: This sport is played in team
5: This sport is played against another equipes
6: This sport is played in the olypic games.
7: This sport has a National league (NBA)
8: This sport is my favourite sport
9: I have played this sport in secondary 1
10: I play this sport still in a diner time at the school GYM
This sport is BasketBall
jeudi 7 janvier 2010
Movies
As I said in my other texts I very like the movies and I dream to make a career in the cinema. For this time I work in two companies who work in cinema. These companies has CJSR and vélocité production. Vélocité production is make the movie ¨Les Grandes Chaleurs¨ left this summer. This movie is very a good movie and those who not not seen buying in DVD. The story is a young delinquent who falls in love with his worker social, a woman of 50 years and she hides this love from all her family. The DVD is for sale at $25 to Archambault, is very a good purchase. Vélocité production has make the Tv show as ¨Le midi avec André Artur¨ diffuse on TQS the last summer and Automania also diffuse on TQS. This company have product many publicities as everything those of industries Bonneville. I work in this company
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire