Improvisation

Do you like improvisation? I play at Moulin Marcoux in Pont-Rouge each Wednesday at 7 years old. The cost to enter is 5$ each adults and 3$ each childrens.

A new sport in ESD

In my school, they play many sports, Baskeball, Hockey, Soccer, Football and Tennis. But, you not play Deck Hockey. I think that Donnacona secondary school add a new activity in Physical Education class. I think that this sport sould be Deck Hockey.


Deck Hockey is not violence sport. It is a good sport to play in a school for this. They not have a big cost for the equipment only a stick. You can play this sport at 6-12 players for each team.

Deck Hockey interresting many student in Donnacona secondary school because a many studient like Hockey but they don't know spin. Deck Hockey play without spin. This sport played in boots. Deck Hockey is a good excerse for cardio and is not complicate sport for the teacher because these same at ice Hockey.


Finally, Deck Hockey is not violence sport that I think that Donnacona secondary school should be integrate a Deck Hockey in a Physical Education class. But my school should integrate a new sport in EDS.

What is this sport?

1: This sport is played in a Gym
2: This sport is a summer sport
3: This sport is played with an orange ball
4: This sport is played in team
5: This sport is played against another equipes
6: This sport is played in the olypic games.
7: This sport has a National league (NBA)
8: This sport is my favourite sport
9: I have played this sport in secondary 1
10: I play this sport still in a diner time at the school GYM



This sport is BasketBall

dimanche 10 janvier 2010

Pastime

In my I pass-time listen to films, I play the basketball and hockey. I have also another pastime I play Xbox, the xbox is a console of play like the PS3. I have to play well on line with all my friends. My cheek to prefer is Halo 3 and Halation ODST, but I like also Call of Duty modern warfare 2. They is 3 plays are war games, it is style of plays which I prefer. Halo 3 is plays plays much more futuristic. The plays occurs in the future one whereas the extraterrestrial one. It attacks us and we summons the hero which is to call Halo it is necessary to save the world kill their boss out of it.Call of Duty modern warfare 2 est un jeux de guerre aussi mais lui se déroulent dans nos année nous somme un héro de l'armé américaine et il faut combattre le terrorisme. The two plays are quite different but I like them all the 2 graphs are beautiful the plays is well built and the game play is always also good.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Do you have like the movie Les Grandes Chaleurs