A new sport in ESD
In my school, they play many sports, Baskeball, Hockey, Soccer, Football and Tennis. But, you not play Deck Hockey. I think that Donnacona secondary school add a new activity in Physical Education class. I think that this sport sould be Deck Hockey.
Deck Hockey is not violence sport. It is a good sport to play in a school for this. They not have a big cost for the equipment only a stick. You can play this sport at 6-12 players for each team.
Deck Hockey interresting many student in Donnacona secondary school because a many studient like Hockey but they don't know spin. Deck Hockey play without spin. This sport played in boots. Deck Hockey is a good excerse for cardio and is not complicate sport for the teacher because these same at ice Hockey.
Finally, Deck Hockey is not violence sport that I think that Donnacona secondary school should be integrate a Deck Hockey in a Physical Education class. But my school should integrate a new sport in EDS.
What is this sport?
1: This sport is played in a Gym
2: This sport is a summer sport
3: This sport is played with an orange ball
4: This sport is played in team
5: This sport is played against another equipes
6: This sport is played in the olypic games.
7: This sport has a National league (NBA)
8: This sport is my favourite sport
9: I have played this sport in secondary 1
10: I play this sport still in a diner time at the school GYM
This sport is BasketBall
2: This sport is a summer sport
3: This sport is played with an orange ball
4: This sport is played in team
5: This sport is played against another equipes
6: This sport is played in the olypic games.
7: This sport has a National league (NBA)
8: This sport is my favourite sport
9: I have played this sport in secondary 1
10: I play this sport still in a diner time at the school GYM
This sport is BasketBall
samedi 9 janvier 2010
Improvisation
As you knew it probably already I like and I play in LIM ¨ Ligue d'improvisation du Moulin Marcoux¨. Our ranges melts the Wednesday evening one week out of two at 19:30 the cost among is of 5$ by people. Come to see us it is really the fun. At the time of the last season our team to finish first and we have to gain the final game. Before the holidays of Christmas we made to a range special against the KIK a very good university team we have to train a star team. I was of this game which we have to gain. That made two years that I play in this league. They is super the fun and us make much of pleasure. Even come to play us
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire