A new sport in ESD
In my school, they play many sports, Baskeball, Hockey, Soccer, Football and Tennis. But, you not play Deck Hockey. I think that Donnacona secondary school add a new activity in Physical Education class. I think that this sport sould be Deck Hockey.
Deck Hockey is not violence sport. It is a good sport to play in a school for this. They not have a big cost for the equipment only a stick. You can play this sport at 6-12 players for each team.
Deck Hockey interresting many student in Donnacona secondary school because a many studient like Hockey but they don't know spin. Deck Hockey play without spin. This sport played in boots. Deck Hockey is a good excerse for cardio and is not complicate sport for the teacher because these same at ice Hockey.
Finally, Deck Hockey is not violence sport that I think that Donnacona secondary school should be integrate a Deck Hockey in a Physical Education class. But my school should integrate a new sport in EDS.
What is this sport?
1: This sport is played in a Gym
2: This sport is a summer sport
3: This sport is played with an orange ball
4: This sport is played in team
5: This sport is played against another equipes
6: This sport is played in the olypic games.
7: This sport has a National league (NBA)
8: This sport is my favourite sport
9: I have played this sport in secondary 1
10: I play this sport still in a diner time at the school GYM
This sport is BasketBall
2: This sport is a summer sport
3: This sport is played with an orange ball
4: This sport is played in team
5: This sport is played against another equipes
6: This sport is played in the olypic games.
7: This sport has a National league (NBA)
8: This sport is my favourite sport
9: I have played this sport in secondary 1
10: I play this sport still in a diner time at the school GYM
This sport is BasketBall
dimanche 10 janvier 2010
Computer
I have two computer at home mac and a PC and in this text I go you prove has you that Mac is much higher than PC. Mac is a computer which yes costs very expensive but at least this computer will not release you in your hands while you écriver an English text. More and more technology in increasingly strong is it is less and less reliable. Today one makes computer which costs 300$ But this same computer 5 years ago cost 500$. It is bizzard which the tecnology has to evolve and which the computer is performent than 5 years ago and than it costs less expensive. Logically the price will have to increase not to find you not? All that is explained the price of production is much less expensive of front because it one to drop from the part of the computer which is not important for the operation of the computer but important for the long survival of of your computer. It is well better for the companies because in more than the computer less expensive it less longer thus costs hard the company know than to suit you to return in 2 years to buy one of them your because your old PC will not function well any more. My father has had Mac for soon 10 years and it functions very well still. Me I vien of me to buy one of them. I liked there are 2 years the PC and I did not like Mac but my father my to assemble the advantages mac one and I acknowledge that it are well mieu that the PC and as more reliable especially as in the cinema world it is computer to use more. I hope that I to you am convinced that Mac are much better than the PC
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
I agree with you charles. The best computer ever are MC cause PC fail. Everythime you open a pc it take 1 houre before you can do something cause it's too slow.
RépondreSupprimerI recommand to every one to buy a MAC it is the best thing that you can ever buy in your life. I destroyed my pc after I get my mac.
RépondreSupprimer